- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Lobster risotto is the definition of luxury. Based on a recipe beloved by generations of a Maine family, this version arrives in an oven-safe dish, requiring no work from you other than popping it in a hot oven for 30 minutes. Generous meaty chunks of fresh Maine lobster are the star here. The lobster is combined with creamy Arborio rice, a touch of Swiss cheese and fresh crimini mushrooms for rich depth of flavor. A topping of panko bread crumbs mixed with lemon herb butter adds the finishing touch.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. (serves 6–8 as an appetizer; 4–6 as an entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Risotto ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately.
- The risotto will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 3 months frozen.
- Thaw the lobster risotto in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Remove plastic wrap and lid, and place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake until the risotto is bubbling at the edges and is warm in the center, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Cream, arborio rice, lobster, crimini mushrooms, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, salt), white wine, swiss cheese (part skim milk, enzymes, salt), butter, (cream, salt), onion, olive oil, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, salt, ground mustard, chives, white and black pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.