Hancock Gourmet Lobster Risotto
- Online Only
Lobster risotto is the definition of luxury. Based on a recipe beloved by generations of a Maine family, this version arrives in an oven-safe dish, requiring no work from you other than popping it in a hot oven for 30 minutes. Generous meaty chunks of fresh Maine lobster are the star here. The lobster is combined with creamy Arborio rice, a touch of Swiss cheese and fresh crimini mushrooms for rich depth of flavor. A topping of panko bread crumbs mixed with lemon herb butter adds the finishing touch.
- 2 lb. 8 oz. (serves 6–8 as an appetizer; 4–6 as an entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Risotto ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately.
- The risotto will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 3 months frozen.
- Thaw the lobster risotto in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Remove plastic wrap and lid, and place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake until the risotto is bubbling at the edges and is warm in the center, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Cream, arborio rice, lobster, crimini mushrooms, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, salt), white wine, swiss cheese (part skim milk, enzymes, salt), butter, (cream, salt), onion, olive oil, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, salt, ground mustard, chives, white and black pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.