Lobster Corn Chowder
- Online Only
A gold award winner at the International Fancy Food Show, Hancock Gourmet's lobster corn chowder is simply divine. It's made with large chunks of succulent Maine lobster perfectly complemented by the crunch of sweet corn and highlighted by savory spices. No potatoes are added as this soup is so rich, creamy and hearty on its own. Savor it on a chilly evening with a loaf of crusty bread. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- 32 oz. (serves 4–5 as appetizer, 3–4 as entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This chowder ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, freeze immediately.
- The chowder will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw the chowder in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the chowder, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
- Cream, sweet yellow corn, lobster, whole milk, water, modified food starch, lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spice, garlic powder, saffron), onions, tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), sugar, paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
New England Clam Chowder
- Online Only
Maine Lobster Bisque
- Online Only