Hancock Gourmet Lobster Cakes
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Lobster lovers and crab-cake fans alike will adore our Maine lobster cakes, prepared by hand from fresh, local lobster. Hancock Gourmet relies upon a treasured Hancock family recipe, crafting small batches of cakes full of tender, luscious lobster meat with a minimum amount of filler. A splash of cream and a dash of spices round out the flavor, and panko breadcrumbs ensure a beautiful, golden crust and a crisp, contrasting texture.
- 8 cakes; 16 oz. total (serves 4 as an appetizer; 2–3 as an entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hancock Gourmet Lobster Cakes ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the lobster cakes in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months unopened. Keep frozen until ready to use
- Thaw the lobster cakes in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a large, heavy sauté pan over medium heat, warm 2 tbs. vegetable oil. Add 1 tbs. unsalted butter and heat until the foaming subsides.
- Add the lobster cakes to the pan and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
- Lobster meat, onion, celery, heavy cream, panko bread crumbs (wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), butter, garlic, egg white, salt, white pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.