- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Our handmade crab cakes combine sweet, delicate chunks of the freshest Maine crabmeat with just enough other ingredients to shape it into delicate cakes: Dijon mustard and mayonnaise and a sprinkle of chives, parsley and cayenne. Blended by hand, the 80% crabmeat cakes are then dredged in panko crumbs for a light, crispy breading. Simply pan-fry with oil or butter for a few minutes per side, pair with your favorite salad and some crusty bread, and dinner is served.
- 6 cakes; 18 oz. total (serves 6 as an appetizer; 2–3 as an entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- These crab cakes ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the crab cakes in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months unopened. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw the crab cakes in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a large, heavy sauté pan over medium heat, warm 2 Tbs. vegetable oil. Add 1 Tbs. unsalted butter and heat until the foaming subsides. Add the crab cakes to the pan and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
- Crab, egg, panko bread crumbs(wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), mayonnaise (soybean oil, whole eggs, vinegar, water, egg yolks, salt, dextrose, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium edta), dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, mustard flour, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, turmeric, spices), salt, black pepper, cayenne, parsley, chives.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by CrabbyKathy from Good, but not worth it I bought the crab cakes to have on hand over the holidays, in case there were extra people, or a meal that we hadn't planned on. They were expensive, I thought, but convenient. The taste was good, but not over the top, so ultimately I was not disappointed but I wouldn't buy them again.Date published: 2016-01-10Rated 5 out of 5 by mcfred from Wonderful food with plenty to share Yummmmmie! Felt like we were in the North East enjoying some of the best that area has to offer.Date published: 2015-04-28