- Online Only
Our handmade crab cakes combine sweet, delicate chunks of the freshest Maine crabmeat with just enough other ingredients to shape it into delicate cakes: Dijon mustard and mayonnaise and a sprinkle of chives, parsley and cayenne. Blended by hand, the 80% crabmeat cakes are then dredged in panko crumbs for a light, crispy breading. Simply pan-fry with oil or butter for a few minutes per side, pair with your favorite salad and some crusty bread, and dinner is served.
- 6 cakes; 18 oz. total (serves 6 as an appetizer; 2–3 as an entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- These crab cakes ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store the crab cakes in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months unopened. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Thaw the crab cakes in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a large, heavy sauté pan over medium heat, warm 2 Tbs. vegetable oil. Add 1 Tbs. unsalted butter and heat until the foaming subsides. Add the crab cakes to the pan and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
- Crab, egg, panko bread crumbs(wheat flour, water, yeast, dextrose, salt), mayonnaise (soybean oil, whole eggs, vinegar, water, egg yolks, salt, dextrose, sugar, lemon juice, calcium disodium edta), dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, mustard flour, vinegar, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, turmeric, spices), salt, black pepper, cayenne, parsley, chives.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.