Hammered Round Bottom Wok with Ring, 14"
Every detail of this wok is faithful to its traditional Chinese origins, from its carbon steel construction to its hand-hammered design. Its fast-heating cooking surface is great for stir frying, deep frying, steaming and more. Each wok is hammered by hand—no two are exactly alike.
- Traditional carbon steel construction disperses heat evenly and quickly.
- Gradually sloping sides ensure food stays directly over heat source and facilitates tossing.
- Wooden stick handle stays cool to the touch.
- Includes a ring for use on conventional stovetops.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14” diam. x 5" high.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Wok will become very hot when cooking. Please use caution.
- Hand-wash with hot water. Stuck on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat allowing the traces of grease from cooking to burn into the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Season the pan before first use: heat wok and apply a thin film of oil over the entire surface using a paper towel or basting brush. Heat for 10 minutes and wipe off the oil with a paper towel. Repeat this process until there is no black residue on the paper towel - about three times.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Also in this Collection
Bamboo Steamer Basket