Traditional tapered lines and comfortable proportions give this armchair a gratifying presence, while bronzed-finished nail-head accents on seat and back add classic detail.
- Handcrafted in the USA by master furniture builders.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried domestic, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with cross-stretchers, double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Generously padded on all sides; welted trim.
- Hand-distressed hardwood frame with an antiqued finish.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 24 1/2" x 26" x 44 1/2" high.
- Seat Height: 18".
- Seat Depth: 20".
- Arm Height: 25".
- Product weight: 40 lb.
- Made in USA.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.