Our spiral-sliced and whole hams from Vande Rose Farms begin with superior Duroc hogs, a 175-year-old heritage breed prized for its high level of marbling that creates a naturally moist and tender texture. Perfect for easy holiday entertaining, the succulent ham is basted with a salty-sweet glaze before wood-smoking.
- Hogs are raised on small Iowa family farms and fed a vegetarian diet that is completely free of antibiotics and hormones.
- Each ham is glazed to enhance the meat’s natural flavor and then slow-smoked over natural hickory and apple wood chips.
- Fully cooked either whole or conveniently sliced, these hams are ready to serve warm or at room temperature.
- Includes maple-bourbon glaze for basting and serving.
- Makes a delicious and impressive entrée for a holiday buffet or dinner.
- Shipped Frozen.
- 18 lb.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.