Skeleton Skull Silicone Spatula
Ghostly skull artwork adorns the face of our medium spatula, making it the tool of choice for Halloween baking and serving. The wood handle is shaped like a paintbrush, offering both dexterity and a comfortable grip as you mix, fold, scrape and spread.
- Won’t chip or crack and doesn’t absorb odors or flavors.
- BPA-free silicone head is heat-resistant to 600°F.
- One contoured edge and one straight edge to fit a variety of bowls and pans.
- Solid beechwood handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Handle is ergonomically shaped for comfort and control.
- Head is removable for dishwasher cleaning.
- 12 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Heat safe up to 600°F.
- Removable head is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash handle.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.