Halloween Black Poison Mini Caramel Apples
A dramatic coating of glossy dark chocolate makes our petite caramel apples a bewitchingly decadent treat for grown-ups. Artisans double-dip fresh, sweet-tart Granny Smith apples in buttery caramel that's cooked in old-fashioned copper kettles, then dip them again in a cauldron of molten, black chocolate. The result—a stunning contrast of color—is a sophisticated twist on a Halloween standard.
- Set of four apples (approx. 6 oz. each).
- Serves 4–8.
- Certified Kosher by CRC.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples in the refrigerator. Unopened, they will keep for 2 weeks.
- Take from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping, which is best done when the apple is chilled to keep the chocolate and caramel intact. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Apple, caramel (corn syrup, cream, carrageenan, sugar, milk, salted butter, bourbon vanilla, soy lecithin, salt, gluten free rice flour), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, vanilla), cocoa powder.
- Processed in a facility that uses wheat/gluten, milk, peanuts, soy, almonds, pecans and walnuts.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.