Halloween Black Poison Mini Caramel Apples
- Online Only
A dramatic coating of glossy dark chocolate makes our petite caramel apples a bewitchingly decadent treat for grown-ups. Artisans double-dip fresh, sweet-tart Granny Smith apples in buttery caramel that's cooked in old-fashioned copper kettles, then dip them again in a cauldron of molten, black chocolate. The result—a stunning contrast of color—is a sophisticated twist on a Halloween standard.
- Set of four apples (approx. 6 oz. each).
- Serves 4–8.
- Certified Kosher by CRC.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples in the refrigerator. Unopened, they will keep for 2 weeks.
- Take from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping, which is best done when the apple is chilled to keep the chocolate and caramel intact. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before serving. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Apple, caramel (corn syrup, cream, carrageenan, sugar, milk, salted butter, bourbon vanilla, soy lecithin, salt, gluten free rice flour), dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, vanilla), cocoa powder.
- Processed in a facility that uses wheat/gluten, milk, peanuts, soy, almonds, pecans and walnuts.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Giant Halloween Caramel Apple
Mini Halloween Caramel Apples
- Online Only
- Online Only