Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Copper Olive Oil Cruet
Handcrafted by Turkish coppersmiths, our cruet is inspired by the copper oil vessels used in Neapolitan pizzerias. The long, curved spout creates a precise pour of oil for finishing pizzas, pasta and other dishes. When not in use, display it as a distinctive storage container or decorative accessory.
- Handcrafted of copper.
- Pure tin lining.
- Traditional shape with dome lid and handle.
- For non-acidic foods only.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/4" high; 20-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in Turkey.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry with a cotton towel immediately after washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery