- Online Only
A longtime favorite in San Francisco since 1956, Haig's Delicacies has been hand-making Mediterranean foods from family recipes using only wholesome, natural ingredients. This sampler features three of their signature hummus dips, made with real tahini. Smooth, creamy and intensely fresh, the hummus is delicious served with pita wedges and fresh veggies, or even as a hearty salad dressing.
Classic Hummus: Creamy ground garbanzo beans with a touch of richness from tahini, balanced by lemon juice and a hint of garlic.
Spicy Hummus: Cayenne pepper adds a fiery bite of intensity to the classic recipe.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus: The traditional recipe infused with the sweetness of red peppers.
- Three 16 oz. containers, 48 oz. total.
- Comes with California Lavash, 10 oz.
- Ships chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The hummus ships chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate immediately and consume within 40 days (36 days for the spicy hummus).
- Classic: Garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, spices, salt.
- Spicy: Garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, cayenne pepper, spices, salt.
- Roasted Red Pepper: Garbanzo beans, roasted red peppers, tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, spices, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
- Online Only