Williams-Sonoma Ground Tahitian Vanilla Bean
Enhance your favorite baked goods, ice creams and custards with premium vanilla from Tahiti. Twice as flavorful as extract, our ground Tahitian vanilla bean has a rich floral aroma and smooth, nuanced flavor with hints of cherry and chocolate.
- Many pastry chefs consider Tahitian vanilla to be the ultimate flavoring for their signature desserts.
- Use ground vanilla as a substitute for vanilla extract. Since the ground beans are twice as potent, you'll only need to use half as much.
- Add a teaspoon of this fragrant vanilla to a freshly brewed pot of coffee or tea.
- The seed pod of a tropical orchid, vanilla is the world's second most expensive spice (after saffron), due to the meticulous labor required for its cultivation.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Ground Tahitian vanilla bean.