Williams Sonoma Ground Tahitian Vanilla Bean
Enhance your favorite baked goods, ice creams and custards with premium vanilla from Tahiti. Twice as flavorful as extract, our ground Tahitian vanilla bean has a rich floral aroma and smooth, nuanced flavor with hints of cherry and chocolate.
- Many pastry chefs consider Tahitian vanilla to be the ultimate flavoring for their signature desserts.
- Use ground vanilla as a substitute for vanilla extract. Since the ground beans are twice as potent, you'll only need to use half as much.
- Add a teaspoon of this fragrant vanilla to a freshly brewed pot of coffee or tea.
- The seed pod of a tropical orchid, vanilla is the world's second most expensive spice (after saffron), due to the meticulous labor required for its cultivation.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Ground Tahitian vanilla bean.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery