Williams-Sonoma Ground Tahitian Vanilla Bean
Enhance your favorite baked goods, ice creams and custards with premium vanilla from Tahiti. Twice as flavorful as extract, our ground Tahitian vanilla bean has a rich floral aroma and smooth, nuanced flavor with hints of cherry and chocolate.
- Many pastry chefs consider Tahitian vanilla to be the ultimate flavoring for their signature desserts.
- Use ground vanilla as a substitute for vanilla extract. Since the ground beans are twice as potent, you'll only need to use half as much.
- Add a teaspoon of this fragrant vanilla to a freshly brewed pot of coffee or tea.
- The seed pod of a tropical orchid, vanilla is the world's second most expensive spice (after saffron), due to the meticulous labor required for its cultivation.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 1.9 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Ground Tahitian vanilla bean.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.