Cedar Vertical Planter
- Online Only
This space-saving vertical planter allows you to grow an abundance of herbs and edible plants with minimal maintenance. It includes a drip-irrigation system that promotes plant health and conserves water by directing it straight to roots and reducing evaporation.
- Constructed of unfinished Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot and insect resistant.
- Space-saving vertical planter on stand has small footprint—ideal for compact spaces.
- Provides seven 29 1/2"-long rows of planting area.
- Includes drip-irrigation kit that connects to garden hose (hardware included).
- Rows lined with filter fabric to keep soil in while allowing water to drain.
- Simple tool-free assembly required.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 32" x 9" x 45" high overall.
- Weight: 42 lb.
- Soil capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- To water, connect irrigation tubing to garden hose with included hardware.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.