Gronomics Self-Watering Vertical Planter
This space-saving vertical planter allows you to grow an abundance of herbs and edible plants with minimal maintenance. It includes a drip-irrigation system and a motor that circulates excess water instead of allowing it to drain away. Simply plug it in, fill the reservoir and set the timer. Harvest herbs and vegetables as they mature to enjoy a steady supply.
- Constructed of unfinished Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot and insect resistant.
- Freestanding vertical planter has small footprint—ideal for compact spaces.
- Provides seven 29 1/2"-long rows of vertical planting space.
- Includes pump, battery-operated timer, and irrigation tubing (see More Info tab for details).
- Conserves water by recirculating excess.
- Large 8-gal.-cap. water reservoir minimizes the need for refilling.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Irrigation tubing
- Programmable timer
- 34” x 20 1/2” x 65 1/2” high overall.
- Contains seven rows of planting areas, each 29 1/2" long.
- Weight: 90 lb.
- Soil capacity: 4.5 cu. ft.
- Cord length: 6' (72").
- Plug: 3-prong.
- Volts: 115.
- Max Amps: 1.5.
- Wattage: Max 30.
- Motor: 1/16 HP
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for outdoor use.
Next Day Delivery