Rustic Elevated Bed
- Online Only
Tend your vegetables and herbs at a comfortable height in this raised planter, which has a large bed to accommodate a generous amount of edibles. Its simple design utilizes unfinished rough-sawn cedar for a rustic look that’s perfect for a home vegetable garden.
- Elevated design minimizes discomfort of bending down, is wheelchair accessible and helps prevent damage by pests and pets.
- Constructed of unfinished Western Red Cedar that is naturally rot and insect resistant and will develop a gray patina with age.
- Large planting area accommodates a generous amount of edibles.
- Includes filter fabric to keep soil in while allowing water to drain.
- Slotted bottom boards are spaced 1/4" to 1/2" apart to provide optimal drainage.
- Simple tool-free assembly required.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 48" x 24" x 30" high overall.
- 9" planter depth; 5.25 cu.-ft. soil cap.
- 55 lb. without soil.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.