Essential equipment for outdoor cooking and entertaining, this handsome cast-aluminum pot is the perfect container for barbecue sauce. Use it to heat the flavorful sauces on your stovetop or grill – or keep the pot alongside the barbecue to keep sauce handy for brushing onto foods during cooking. Afterward, bring the pot to the table for serving.
- Sturdy cast-aluminum pot has a convenient spout for neat, precise pouring.
- Sculptural detailing and a pewter-like finish make the pot perfect for serving barbecue sauce at the table.
- Made of a unique aluminum-based alloy that withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- Cast aluminum is lightweight, easy to handle and exceptionally durable – it won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- 16-oz. cap.; 5" diam., 3" high.
- Handmade in Mexico by Wilton Armetale.