Grillware Sauce Pot with Spout
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Essential equipment for outdoor cooking and entertaining, this handsome cast-aluminum pot is the perfect container for barbecue sauce. Use it to heat the flavorful sauces on your stovetop or grill – or keep the pot alongside the barbecue to keep sauce handy for brushing onto foods during cooking. Afterward, bring the pot to the table for serving.
- Sturdy cast-aluminum pot has a convenient spout for neat, precise pouring.
- Sculptural detailing and a pewter-like finish make the pot perfect for serving barbecue sauce at the table.
- Made of a unique aluminum-based alloy that withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- Cast aluminum is lightweight, easy to handle and exceptionally durable – it won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- 16-oz. cap.; 5" diam., 3" high.
- Handmade in Mexico by Wilton Armetale.
- Use & Care
- Heatproof to 1,000°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Ideal for use on grills, in the oven, or on a gas or electric cooktop.
- If staining or discoloration occurs, prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to form a paste, rub it onto the tray, rinse and towel dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.