Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Grillware Loaf Pan
When it comes to baking on the grill, this is the pan of choice. Designed to produce four perfect individual loaves, it works beautifully for baking everything from crusty golden cornbread to sizzling meatloaves – all infused with the subtle, smoky flavor of live-fire cooking. Great for using in the oven, too!
- Our loaf pan is just what you need for baking sweet or savory favorites on your outdoor grill or in the oven.
- Bring the pan right to the table to keep loaves warm throughout your meal.
- Use this versatile pan to mold and serve chilled or frozen desserts.
- Made from a patented aluminum alloy with a pewter-like appearance.
- Freezer safe and withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and exceptionally durable; this pan won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" x 6" x 1 1/2" high; makes four 2" x 5" loaves.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Heatproof to 1,000°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Ideal for use on grills, in the oven.
- If staining or discoloration occurs, prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to form a paste, rub it onto the tray, rinse and towel dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.