Whether you're grilling fresh seafood outdoors or preparing it in the kitchen, this multitasking piece will make sure it's cooked and served to perfection. Use the ridged griller to cook the fish, then bring it to the table to keep your food warm throughout the meal. Also great for keeping chilled fish cold.
- Use this versatile cast-aluminum piece for everything from grilling, baking and broiling to warming, chilling and serving.
- Long, slender shape is ideal for a whole fish, several fillets or an array of shellfish.
- Made from a patented aluminum alloy with a pewter-like appearance. that withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and exceptionally durable – it won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- High ridges sear seafood with attractive grill marks – and help channel away fatty drippings.
- 18 3/4” x 8 1/2" x 1” high.
- Handmade in Mexico by Wilton Armetale.