Grillware Fish Griller
Fish GrillerNEW Internet Only
Whether you're grilling fresh seafood outdoors or preparing it in the kitchen, this multitasking piece will make sure it's cooked and served to perfection. Use the ridged griller to cook the fish, then bring it to the table to keep your food warm throughout the meal. Also great for keeping chilled fish cold.
- Use this versatile cast-aluminum piece for everything from grilling, baking and broiling to warming, chilling and serving.
- Long, slender shape is ideal for a whole fish, several fillets or an array of shellfish.
- Made from a patented aluminum alloy with a pewter-like appearance. that withstands temperatures up to 1,000°F.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and exceptionally durable – it won't crack, chip, dent, rust or tarnish.
- High ridges sear seafood with attractive grill marks – and help channel away fatty drippings.
- 18 3/4” x 8 1/2" x 1” high.
- Handmade in Mexico by Wilton Armetale.
- Heatproof to 1,000°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Ideal for use on grills, in the oven, or on a gas or electric cooktop.
- If staining or discoloration occurs, prepare a mixture of baking soda and water to form a paste, rub it onto the tray, rinse and towel dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.