Grill Cleaning Brush Replacement Heads
Extend the life of your Williams Sonoma Grill Cleaning Brush with a set of two replacement heads.
- Includes brass-wire brush and steel-wool scrubber pad.
- For use with the Williams Sonoma Grill Cleaning Brush.
- Brass bristles are tightly wound into brush head for secure attachment.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brass-wire brush head: 3" x 3".
- Steel-wool scrubber head: 3 1/2" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
To replace scrubber pad:
- Use a Phillips screwdriver, turn the screw on the scrubber side counterclockwise until it releases.
- Remove the screw, stainless-steel plate and scrubber pad.
- Separate the screw and stainless-steel plate from scrubber pad; discard old scrubber pad.
- Insert the screw through new scrubber pad, then screw it to the handle.
To replace wire brush head:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Remove the black base from the scrubber side (you might need to gently pry it off the handle the first time it's removed).
- Turn the handle so the brush is facing up. Push the brush base upward until it releases (you might need to loosen the screws on the underside first). Remove the brush from the handle.
- Affix new brush, then reattach the scrubber side.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.