Sparks of red enliven the pale green of our rug, hand-knotted from pure wool in an ancient Turkish tribal pattern. Special yarn-dying and washing processes reproduce the mellow, softly faded beauty of a prized antique.
- Handcrafted in traditional Turkish knots from pure wool.
- Yarn-dyed colors are washed back for an antique look.
- Made in the ancient Oushak method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- Edged with 1” cream fringe.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.