Williams-Sonoma Spice, Whole Greek Oregano Leaves
Ancient Greeks believed oregano was created by the goddess Aphrodite as a symbol of happiness. Today, many modern cooks feel the same way. Throughout the Mediterranean and beyond, aromatic oregano leaves are a favorite way to add intense herbal flavor to all sorts of rustic dishes.
- Our fragrant dried oregano has a warm, slightly bitter flavor that's especially well-suited to Mediterranean-style cooking.
- Use oregano leaves in everything from soups, stews and casseroles to stuffings and sauces.
- Oregano was used to flavor the original pizzas created by bread bakers in Naples, who topped their dough with oregano leaves and peppery tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle oregano leaves over a traditional Greek salad – their herbal character is a perfect complement to the bright dressing, briny olives and tangy cheese.
- Add oregano to marinades for your favorite meats – it's especially good with grilled lamb.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.6 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Whole greek oregano leaves.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.