Greek Key Armchair
Italian designs of the 1940s inspired this elegant riff on the classical Greek key motif. Crafted from brass and steel, our chair has a fine-boned look that belies its substance and strength. Curved back slats and a thickly padded seat lend it comfort, and an aged patina gives it the understated glamour of a vintage piece.
- 22.5"W x 26"D x 28"H.
- Designed by Williams-Sonoma, and crafted by skilled artisans.
- Solid brass and steel frame, with Greek Key motif arms and front corner braces.
- Finished with an aged patina.
- Thickly padded seat is available upholstered in Bourbon Tuscan leather or dark grey velvet.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 22.5"W x 26"D x 28"H
- Seat width: 21"
- Seat depth 23"
- Seat height: 15.5"
- Seat back height: 13"
- Arms: .75"W x 15.3"L x 20.25"H
- Legs (fixed): 1.3"diam., 12.5"H
- Weight capacity: 250 lb. max.
- Weight: 40 lb.
- All joints are welded and soldered for strength.
- Aged finish is lacquered to resist tarnishing.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners (including ammonia-based glass cleaners) and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
- Composition & Construction
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Return Policy.