Adding fresh-ground sea salt or pepper to food can be as effortless as a flip of the wrist. Invert these battery-operated mills over food, and their blades begin to whirl. Turn them upright, and the mechanisms shut off.
- Made by Trudeau, the innovative automatic design lets you grind salt or pepper with one hand – just turn the grinder over.
- Made of stainless steel with a satin finish.
- Corrosion-proof ceramic grinding mechanisms.
- An acrylic window displays the contents and fill level.
- Because the mechanism is on top, the grinding residue is neatly contained between uses.
- Each mill uses six AAA batteries (included).