Granite Ware Lobster Pot with Faucet
- Online Only
Granite Ware cooking vessels have been made in America since the mid-1800s, and the traditional cookware is still popular today. In New England lobster shacks, cooks rely on graniteware pots like this one to steam-cook crustaceans, whose delicate flavor and texture would be marred by boiling. Simply fill the bottom of the three-piece pot with liquid, then use the insert to steam shellfish, corn and other shore dinner favorites.
- Two-tiered steamer is made of quick-heating lightweight steel.
- Speckled enameled finish is typical of traditional graniteware cooking vessels and protects surface from rust.
- A spigot simplifies draining cooking liquid that can be used to create a flavorful base for soups and sauces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steamer: 19-qt. cap.
- Pot: 12-qt. cap.
- 14" diam., 13" high.
- 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handles become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.