Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Granite Ware Lobster Pot with Faucet
Granite Ware cooking vessels have been made in America since the mid-1800s, and the traditional cookware is still popular today. In New England lobster shacks, cooks rely on graniteware pots like this one to steam-cook crustaceans, whose delicate flavor and texture would be marred by boiling. Simply fill the bottom of the three-piece pot with liquid, then use the insert to steam shellfish, corn and other shore dinner favorites.
- Two-tiered steamer is made of quick-heating lightweight steel.
- Speckled enameled finish is typical of traditional graniteware cooking vessels and protects surface from rust.
- A spigot simplifies draining cooking liquid that can be used to create a flavorful base for soups and sauces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steamer: 19-qt. cap.
- Pot: 12-qt. cap.
- 14" diam., 13" high.
- 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handles become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
Next Day Delivery