Grand Herb Swag
A fragrant reminder of the role pot herbs play in the legendary soups and stews of rural France, our abundant herb swag makes a welcome addition to the kitchen of any cook. Entirely hand made on a family-owned farm in Northern California, it includes locally grown, hand harvested sage, marjoram, lavender, dill, rosemary and savory. The swag will maintain its handsome appearance for many months to come, but as these air-dried herbs are all pesticide- and herbicide-free, they may be safely used up in cooking if you so wish. 34” high. A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- The dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests.
- Thoroughly wash the herbs before using by briskly rubbing them under warm water and patting dry.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our swag is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- We do not recommend using the herbs after one year.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.