Grand Herb Swag
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
A fragrant reminder of the role pot herbs play in the legendary soups and stews of rural France, our abundant herb swag makes a welcome addition to the kitchen of any cook. Entirely hand made on a family-owned farm in Northern California, it includes locally grown, hand harvested sage, marjoram, lavender, dill, rosemary and savory. The swag will maintain its handsome appearance for many months to come, but as these air-dried herbs are all pesticide- and herbicide-free, they may be safely used up in cooking if you so wish. 34” high. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath from the box.
- The dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests.
- Thoroughly wash the herbs before using by briskly rubbing them under warm water and patting dry.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our swag is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- We do not recommend using the herbs after one year.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.