Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Perforated French Bread Pan
Our French bread pan simplifies baking baguettes and country breads worthy of a Parisian boulangerie. The double-loaf pan helps you attain crisp golden-brown crusts with ease, every time.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for uniform baking.
- Perforated surface allows air to circulate freely around the dough.
- Curved sides surround bread dough with even heat.
- Bonded to the metal in two layers, the Swiss-made Goldtouch ceramic nonstick coating prevents sticking.
- Finish won't chip or peel and is highly scratch resistant.
- Nonstick finish releases foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/4" x 8" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 550°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.