Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Perforated French Bread Pan
Our French bread pan simplifies baking baguettes and country breads worthy of a Parisian boulangerie. The double-loaf pan helps you attain crisp golden-brown crusts with ease, every time.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for uniform baking.
- Perforated surface allows air to circulate freely around the dough.
- Curved sides surround bread dough with even heat.
- Bonded to the metal in two layers, the Swiss-made Goldtouch ceramic nonstick coating prevents sticking.
- Finish won't chip or peel and is highly scratch resistant.
- Nonstick finish releases foods easily and cleans up quickly.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/4" x 8" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 550°F.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.