Stylized wheat motifs frame our handcrafted rug with a design that looks both ancient and contemporary. Hand spun from high-mountain wool, the thick yarns are vegetable-dyed and sun-dried to produce authentic, striated hues.
- Hand knotted from luxurious high-mountain wool.
- Softly striated colors are yarn-dyed with vegetable tints and sun-dried.
- Crafted in the ancient Peshawar method, then sheared to an even plush pile.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.