Gobel Traditional Finish Savarin Pan
Designed for making a savarin, a rum-soaked yeast cake that originated in the mid-19th century, our commercial-quality ring mold is equally handy for creating ice cream and gelatin desserts. Made in France of tinned steel, the pan bakes dough to a perfectly golden finish and is safe for use in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and browning.
- Classic savarin mold is equally suited to making gelatin molds, ice-cream molds and more.
- 9 3/4" diam., 2" high.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.