Gobel Traditional Finish Savarin Pan
Designed for making a savarin, a rum-soaked yeast cake that originated in the mid-19th century, our commercial-quality ring mold is equally handy for creating ice cream and gelatin desserts. Made in France of tinned steel, the pan bakes dough to a perfectly golden finish and is safe for use in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and browning.
- Classic savarin mold is equally suited to making gelatin molds, ice-cream molds and more.
- 9 3/4" diam., 2" high.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Freezer safe.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.