Use these classic French pans to create enchanting single-serving tarts that show off fresh berries and other seasonal fruits. The choice of professional pastry chefs, the pans promote even baking and perfect browning, and their lift-off rings promote easy release of the delicate crusts.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Ideal size for individual servings.
- Removable bottoms support the baked crusts while you slip off the pans’ outer rings.
- Pan bottoms also aid in transferring the tarts to plates or platters.
- Pans are equally suited to preparing savory mini quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of six.