Gobel Traditional Finish Mini Round Tart Pans
Use these classic French pans to create enchanting single-serving tarts that show off fresh berries and other seasonal fruits. The choice of professional pastry chefs, the pans promote even baking and perfect browning, and their lift-off rings promote easy release of the delicate crusts.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Ideal size for individual servings.
- Removable bottoms support the baked crusts while you slip off the pans’ outer rings.
- Pan bottoms also aid in transferring the tarts to plates or platters.
- Pans are equally suited to preparing savory mini quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of six.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 1 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.