Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Gobel Traditional Finish Mini Round Tart Pans
Use these classic French pans to create enchanting single-serving tarts that show off fresh berries and other seasonal fruits. The choice of professional pastry chefs, the pans promote even baking and perfect browning, and their lift-off rings promote easy release of the delicate crusts.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Ideal size for individual servings.
- Removable bottoms support the baked crusts while you slip off the pans’ outer rings.
- Pan bottoms also aid in transferring the tarts to plates or platters.
- Pans are equally suited to preparing savory mini quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of six.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 1 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery