Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Round Quiche Pan
Professional pastry chefs rely on this classic French pan to bake quiches to savory golden perfection. The lift-off ring gently releases delicate quiche crust for a beautiful presentation.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan’s outer ring.
- Deep sides accommodate a generous amount of filling.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the quiche to a plate or platter.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" diam., 2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery