Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Round Quiche Pan
Professional pastry chefs rely on this classic French pan to bake quiches to savory golden perfection. The lift-off ring gently releases delicate quiche crust for a beautiful presentation.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan’s outer ring.
- Deep sides accommodate a generous amount of filling.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the quiche to a plate or platter.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" diam., 2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Need
- Online Only