Gobel Standard Nonstick Round Tart Pan
French pastry chefs rely on classic fluted pans like this one to create attractive tarts with tender golden crusts. The nonstick finish releases pastry intact.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan's outer ring.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the tart to a plate or cake stand.
- Nonstick exterior finish simplifies cleanup.
- Pan is equally suited to preparing savory quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- 10 1/4" pan: 10 1/4" diam., 1" high.
- 11" pan: 11" diam., 1" high.
- Made in France.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.