Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Gobel Standard Nonstick Round Quiche Pan
Professional pastry chefs rely on this classic French pan to bake quiches to savory golden perfection. The nonstick finish releases the delicate crust intact for a beautiful presentation.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan’s outer ring.
- Deep sides accommodate a generous amount of filling.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the quiche to a plate or platter.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 3/4" diam., 2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
- Online Only