Gobel Standard Nonstick Rectangular Tart Pan
French pastry chefs rely on classic fluted pans like this one to create attractive tarts with tender golden crusts. The nonstick finish releases pastry intact.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan's outer ring.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the tart to a plate or cake stand.
- Nonstick finish simplifies cleanup.
- Pan is equally suited to preparing savory quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- 8" x 11 1/2" x 1" high.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.