Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Gobel Nonstick Mini Round Tart Pan
Use these classic French pans to create enchanting single-serving tarts that show off fresh berries and other seasonal fruits. The choice of professional pastry chefs, the nonstick pans promote even baking and perfect browning, and they release the delicate pastry intact.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Ideal size for individual servings.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Pans are equally suited to preparing savory mini quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- 4" diam., 1 1/4" high; set of 6.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.