Gobel Nonstick Mini Madeleine Plaque
Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming – bite-size madeleines with this classic French pan, the choice of professional pastry chefs. The nonstick steel ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and release easily every time.
- Twenty-well mold bakes 1 1/2"-long shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 5” x 3/4" high.
- Baked madeleine: approximately 1 1/2" long, 1" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.