Gobel Nonstick Mini Madeleine Plaque
Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming – bite-size madeleines with this classic French pan, the choice of professional pastry chefs. The nonstick steel ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and release easily every time.
- Twenty-well mold bakes 1 1/2"-long shell-shaped sponge cakes, miniature corn cakes or biscuits.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 5” x 3/4" high.
- Baked madeleine: approximately 1 1/2" long, 1" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jane412 from Mini Madeleines If you fill each slot 3/4 full you get perfect mini madeleines that slide right off the pan - easy to cleanDate published: 2015-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Juanie from Adorable for little cookies to give in gift bags. However I did return it at my local Williams Sonoma shop as I actually wanted the regular size Madeleine pan and didn't realize I ordered the "mini" pan.Date published: 2014-08-11