Gobel Traditional Finish Madeleine Plaques Pan
Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming – madeleines with this classic French pan, the choice of professional pastry chefs. Designed for superb heat distribution, the pan ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and gently.
- Mini mold turns out twenty 1 1/2" long mini shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Regular mold turns out twelve 3 3/4" long shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mini: (twenty mold) 15 1/2" x 5" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 1 1/2" long, 1" wide.
- Regular: (twelve mold)15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 3 3/4" long, 2" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.