Gobel Traditional Finish Madeleine Plaques Pan
Turn out perfectly baked – and perfectly charming – madeleines with this classic French pan, the choice of professional pastry chefs. Designed for superb heat distribution, the pan ensures that the delicate little cakes bake evenly and gently.
- Mini mold turns out twenty 1 1/2" long mini shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Regular mold turns out twelve 3 3/4" long shell-shaped sponge cakes, corn cakes or biscuits.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mini: (twenty mold) 15 1/2" x 5" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 1 1/2" long, 1" wide.
- Regular: (twelve mold)15 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high; baked madeleine: approximately 3 3/4" long, 2" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery